Tuesday 5 January 2010

Downtown East - January 10th - 7pm


Aaah, well I've just about recovered from New Year's Eve, the four shows all went well, but getting to each in NY's Eve traffic was not much fun.

Here in Singapore I'm throwing a show for my friends who've yet to see me in action at the top of Zsofi's Tapas Bar this Thursday which should be a larf - all welcome.

Sunday 10th will be the big show at Downtown East where huge, larger than life-sized posters are already up, and I met with two newspapers at the venue this morning to discuss the show, the trip, and perform for them a little. They were both incredibly sweet and we had a good morning and afternoon together. The first, New Paper, is a big Singapore publication and should be out tomorrow, the other, Berita Harian, is a Malay paper which I'll have to have translated before I put a copy up on the blog. Looking forward to both articles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment