Thursday 17 December 2009

CNA - Channel News Asia

This morning I performed live on ‘Primetime Morning’ on Channel News Asia which, as I found out after the show, broadcasts to more than 20 Asian countries and territories. If I’d known this beforehand, I think my hands may have been a little wobbly, but ignorance is bliss, and the show was a lot of fun.

I had a good chat with the presenters, Suzanne and Dominic, and performed a couple of my favourite effects with them – a little prediction and some spoon bending.

You can watch a video of the show online here - Tom DeVoe on Channel News Asia

Then a meeting later in the day with the people from Downtown East, a huge venue in Northern Singapore, where we’re hoping a good few hundred will come to see the big show on 10th January. If you’re in Singapore, you’re in for a real treat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, Downtown East is in the eastern part of Singapore.

    ReplyDelete