Tuesday 17 February 2009

Facebook Group - join up!

There's now a facebook group for the Without Borders World Trip, so join up by searching 'Without Borders'! This way you'll be able to keep right up to date with all the latest before, and especially during, the trip in August.

In other news, compiling the definitive list of destinations for the trip has brought up the issue of language barriers. Since so much of what I do depends on language, I'll have to limit the number of non-English speaking countries I visit as performing could prove tricky if no one has a clue what I'm saying. Metal bending I think is a great universal spectacle, especially with people's own things like their coins and I can really see people loving this in somewhere like Tokyo where you hear so much about some of the eccentric, often punk, culture within the city. Hong Kong is a strong contender too, but I've heard from some people that the authorities can have a swift disapproval of street performing which I hope to do a lot of and I want to spend as little money on bail as possible on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment