Sunday 2 May 2010

TVNZ

I'll be on TVNZ's Breakfast Show tomorrow at around 8.15am to chat and perform.

Huge thanks to Graeme Hill at Radio Live for a great show yesterday morning, probably the most fun I've had performing on the radio so far. With a great interest in science, Graeme is passionate about the truth and we had a good discussion on psychics and mediums, with me in the chair Richard Dawkins sat in a few weeks previously on the programme.

I'll try to get a clip of the radio show and hopefully of TVNZ to put up here soon.

3 comments:

  1. I just watched your interview on Breakfast. T'was very interesting! All the best for the tour.

    Welcome to New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is you gig list ,how do we see your performance in Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GJ, glad you enjoyed the show.

    One great show left here in lovely NZ, Pohutukawa Bar on the 13th (see latest post). Cheers.

    ReplyDelete