Thursday 13 August 2009

Here We Go!

After 12 months of planning, plenty of teeth grinding and eventually a few tears - we're off. This day last year, on holiday in Canada, I decided I wanted to travel for a year performing and now here we are. I'm now operating under new rules, borrowed from the worlds of drama students and the homeless - constant self-publicity and never turning down a free meal.

It's been a bloody long day; just got to my oldest friend's near Gatwick where I'll be staying until Saturday when I fly out to Delhi.

I can't thank my family enough for all their support and help, without which I wouldn't have got even this far. And I really want to thank my friends who gave me the most amazing surprise birthday I could imagine - it made my year to say the least - really unforgettable.

Next stop - New Delhi, where I'll gain a day - leaving at night on the 15th and arriving in India on the same morning. Great inspiration for a magic routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment